Monday, March 2, 2009

Ok quick update!!! I'm still working.. (big surprise)..Susan is now done with Basketball and has now started Track! Nick is now 13 (Happy Birthday to My Nicholas)...Nick will also be starting Track her soon...Daniel will be starting Baseball!!! All is well with the family. I so miss all my friends and I so miss having a LIFE...good news...Kristi is now working with me at the Hotel...we do try and have some fun every now and then...Dori has got me on a diet!!! Thank you Dori...well it's a contest to see who can lose the most weight in 30 days...There is a nice money prize for the Winner!!! ( Oh please let it be me)...Well, I had better try and get some work done...Just wanted to catch up!! Love ya all

3 comments:

Rogers said...

Oh it is on...
Love all the fun stuff you guys are doing. I can just imagine the dancing going on while working! Love the new look of the blog!

Rogers said...

Congratulations on the win! You need to post the new outfit you bought with your $$$ you won! Hope you had a good easter can't wait to see your new post!

Stacey said...

Congrats on your sweet victory! You are awesome!