Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Dumb Car!


Ok maybe my car is not dumb but I sure do have Dumb Luck with it. I am again without a car...Why, well let me tell you my fun story! When I went down for Thanksgiving weekend my car broke down and had to be towed to the dealership. I took my mother-in-laws car home for the week. I came down the next weekend (December 3/4) and picked up my car. All was fine I had no problems. Well, then on late wed. afternoon I started smelling gas and thought what now. I called the dealership and they said maybe it was my gas cap. (ya right) So I made an appt. to bring my car in on Sat. morning. 30 min. after I droped off my car I got a call saying I had a gas leak and how luck I was that it did not Blow Up on me...Yes I am still living and I have no car!! I am so very grateful to be alive and I am grateful for my car I only wish I could keep it running without problems!!!

4 comments:

Rogers said...

I am so glad you are alive too! I love your story. You are so loved. You are so blessed you have me as your friend.

Livingston Family News said...

Yes I am blessed!

Rogers said...

Happy Birthday to Daniel and Tim! We love you guys have a great day! Hope to see you soon! Take care.

AMIT said...

Nice Car.

BPO work from home