Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Great Weekend!!!

I had such a great weekend with my ALL MY BEST FRIENDS!!! We all went to Stacey's house for dinner and pictures. Some pictures we took need to stay in the camera (lol you know what I'm talking about Stacey!) Who knew taking pictures would be so much fun...I think we took about 100 of them (Becky I need to get copies from you). Then we all were able to sit around a catch up (until I went down stairs and fell asleep) every party needs a poo per and so that would be me. We all got to see Amy which was so great we have not seen her for such a long time. We had Rhonda visit from HI, Dori from UT, Angel, Kristi and my great friend from Show Low Missy from come from the White Mountains. In total there were 9 women having the time of our lives. I will post pictures after I get them from Becky...(She is always so great at taking pictures and giving them to her friend's who don't bring a camera). The seven of us have been friends for 12 + years. Angel, Dori, Becky, Jen, Stacey, Rhonda & Kristi I miss them all and was so grateful to be able to spend some great time with them...I am also so grateful for my BFF Missy here is Show Low, I don't know how I would survive up here with out her. Thank you to all my great friends for all your love and support for over the years! I love you all so very much!!!

2 comments:

Rogers said...

okay make me cry...I love you and I am so glad we had some time to visit. It is never long enough. You are so great. I love your blog.

Stacey said...

It was a fun weekend! You are always fun to have around! Tell Daniel- Happy B-day tomorrow!