Thursday, November 13, 2008

Belated Birthday





It was Susan's 15 Birthday on Sunday, November 9th...We also had our first SNOW...Because I'm so late in posting this I'm gonna give a little recap of our day...Susan woke up to her mother coming into her room and giving her a kiss and wishing her a Happy Birthday! Dad got up and made breakfast and then we all got ready for church. It was very cold that morning, we had lots of wind and some good clouds... At church Susan's friend gave her a cute card. After sacrament we went home cuz Dad stayed home (he was a little under the weather). Mom fixed Susan's favorite dinner (Green Chilie Burros, Potato's & a Green Salad). She then got to open her gifts...







1. A Gift Certificate & card from her grandparents
2. A big box of goodies from her Brothers (random things)
3. A Yellow I-Pod from mom & Dad
So we had fun opening gifts then we did a cheese cake and mom also made a peach cobbler. We ate both desserts...then we all watched a movie. A little while after the movie Nicholas went into the Sun room (around 8 at night) and yelled "Hey it's Snowing outside." Of course everyone came running to see. Susan said "And it's on my Birthday!" So it was a quiet day but we all enjoyed being with each other.

On Saturday mom took Susan, her brothers and her friend Sage to see High School Musical 3 and then we had Pizza and played at the Arcade. I can say that Susan had a great birthday (Cuz she told me). So I so should have posted this last weekend but, Better late than never!!!

5 comments:

Rogers said...

Susan you are such a beautiful young woman. I can't believe how much you girls have grown. I was trying to find my favorite picture of your birthday party and you, alex and rachel were in it all dressed up. I know I have it, because it is my favorite. I just need to unpack some more boxes. We love you and hope you had a great birthday!

Rhonda said...

Ok I am horrible at knowing when birthdays are. I don't have an Angel calendar anymore. So Happy Belated Birthday to Susan. I can't believe you are 15. I feel like time is just flying and I am missing everything. We miss you all tons. I'll be home with the baby the 2nd week of December so I hope i get to see you all.

emma said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S FIFTEEN. tell her happy belated birthday from me!

Stacey said...

Susan! Happy totally late b-day! That picture of you is so beautiful! I can not believe you are 15! WE all love you!
The Jones family

Janee Graham said...

It sounds like she had a great birthday. Snow already.....Lucky! It was pushing 90 today....Yuk! Guess what Baileys birthday is the same as Susan's. Pretty cool :)