Sunday, November 16, 2008

Old Pictures...

OK Dori & Becky...Here are some pictures I pulled out of storage...I may have more soon....


This was Easter with all of us together!!!


Christmas at Jens...Just before Santa came...



Rachael, Susan & Alex after a Piano Recital...

This was at my mother-in-laws house after Daniel was Blessed...


This was Susan's 6th Birthday Party!! They are all so cute...

I really loved this picture! This is for you Dori...


Daniel & Sammi oh how Time Flys By!!!

Daniel, Brookie & Sammi taking a bath after a fun time playing and getting dirty!!!


Lyndsi & Nicholas at Kindergarten Graduation...

2 comments:

Larson's said...

They were all so little. How time flies! Did you tell Susan Happy Birthday for me. I sure wished I had more recent pics of Susan to put up with the others.
Becky

Stacey said...

Angel- so cute! You are a great friend! Love, Stac