Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween to everyone! I was just sitting here wondering what am I going to do for costumes for my children. I did a google search and found this web site. They have so many fun ideas that you can make at home (like any of us has the time). I think it would be fun to sit down with my children and pick out a costume and then have them help me get the items to make their costume instead of me spenidng money (I dont have) on a costume that will be in my way the other 364 days of the year. Have Fun!!!

http://familyfun.go.com/arts-and-crafts/season/specialfeature/halloween_ms_costumes/

1 comment:

Rogers said...

Happy Halloween to you! You are so on the ball...I usually put together the costumes on halloween night! Thanks for the web site.

It's good to put a face to Missy's name I here about her all the time!