Friday, October 24, 2008

Recipe Friday!


Dori & I got to talking about posting a new recipe every Friday on our blogs to share with everyone who reads them! If you want to join in that would be so FREAKING FUN! So here is my Recipe my kids love this it's fast easy (I do cheat a little) and I made it up my self...

My version of Chicken Alfredo
2 cans of Chicken (you can cook your chicken if you want)
1 box of Pasta (I use bow tie or cork screw)
2 jars of the Alfredo Sauce
( you can also add Broccoli, mushrooms or be creative)


Boil pasta, fry the chicken in separate pan (I add seasons like garlic and pepper). Drain Pasta, add chicken then sauce & any extras you might have to the pasta. Mix well then serve and enjoy...

5 comments:

Rogers said...

Good job. alex loves chicken alfredo I can't wait to try it! thanks

Rogers said...

I didn't make the lettuce wraps for you because one I didn't know you were comming and 2. I was moving into the house. You come visit now let me know your comming and we will go eat jimmy john's sub and then I will make BLT Lettuce wraps!!! Love ya girlfriend!

Rogers said...

P.S. LOVE the new background!!! Have a great day.

Janee Graham said...

Hey what a great idea....I dont really cook so this should be fun. Yes I got the candles,thanks so much.

Rogers said...

okay I made the chicken alfredo and it was yummy. My kids ate it up! Thanks for the idea.