Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My new name is Bobby Joe!!!!

My trip down to the valley on Wednesday night was very eventfull! Driving past Miami my back passenger window was shot out by a person who thought it would be fun to shoot a BB gun at passing cars. I pulled over to get Daniel out of the glass that shatterd on him and called 911. A few min after the police got to me another car pulled in and said he too was shot at and his front passenger widonw was shattered. They never found the guy! All I can say is I'm glad my kids were not hurt and thank goodness for Duct Tape!



On my way home from the valley late Monday night I was about 45 miles from Payson and my Slide Board under my car broke. Sparks were a fly'n...I used the tape I had to try and fix it but it broke off again aprox 15 miles from Payson. I drove 5 miles per hour in the emergency lane until I got to Circle K in Payson and got some heavy duty Duct Tape. I drove no more than 45 miles per hr. all the way home that night. I left the valley for home at 9:30 that night and got home at 2:00 the next morning. That was the longest drive ever!!! I am very grateful that I made it home with my kids and my car safe...






Again thank goodness for DUCT TAPE!!!

2 comments:

Rogers said...

I am so glad no one was hurt! Too bad they didn't catch the shooter that could have turned out worse than it did.

Janee Graham said...

Wow! That sounds like some excitement we could all do without. How scary, thankfully nobody was hurt. Great thinking with the duck tape.